Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[multiple reports of ] Park assist unavailable [on 2021 model 3s?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This it was fixed at the service center today. Apparently it was a loose connector in the rear bumper. All is fine now.
I've also had this fixed at the SC today (Leeds) under warranty. The invoice says repair wiring harness. It is a bit strange though that so many people are experiencing this after a software update. Anyway I'm happy

Reactions: klmc
I can confirm this worked for me as well after getting the 2021.4.15 patch. I have Tesla coming out to install my Garage door opener on the 22nd and they mentioned doing the hard reset to resolve it but that it may come back though until a new firmware is released though.

Yeah, I had a mobile Ranger working on mine. I had done a complete shutdown three days earlier. The parking sensors worked until the firmware upgraded the night before the visit. The sensors went on the blink again.
The car was shutdown as part of the visit. The sensors have worked fine since then (one week to date).