TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Music Search Voice Command Failed After Firmware Update 17.11.3

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by tesleric, Apr 7, 2017.

1. tesleric

tesleric New Member

I used to search singer by voice command like "播放許志安" or "我想聽許志安" but after firmware update to 17.11.3 on my Model S, the voice command return empty result. It tries to search for "許志安" on big screen but return no result. I tried may singers and the results are the same. I tried to search by English singer name and it works. It is not totally the problem of Chinese searching because "播放容祖兒" works without problem. Anyone has the same problem?

2. ericay831

ericay831 New Member

I've the same problem too! The new version are not recognized to search the Chinese singer or Chinese songs after the firmware update to 17.11.10 and 17.11.3 too!

3. nghktom

nghktom Member

very annoying indeed. I have written to Asia Support of Tesla, and hoping this gets fixed soon. Perhaps you guys should do the same

4. tesleric

tesleric New Member

Version 17.11.45 did NOT solve the problem.

5. mattse

mattse Member

I never tried 許志安 but I faced the same problem with a number of HK singers before the update, seems like Spotify did not register 薛凱琪 as "薛凱琪" but "Fiona Sit" only? And it appears to me it has nothing to do with Voice Command, as a search for "薛凱琪" by written input returns empty too

6. Peterboy

Peterboy Member

Hi all, I have the same problem after recent software upgrades. In particular, the voice command can recognise the Cantonese commands but spotify displays nothing. Could anyone help?

7. Peterboy

Peterboy Member

I am surprised few people have this problem?

8. tesleric

tesleric New Member

The Chinese singer search problem is finally solved after the recent update!!!