Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Music streaming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to better understand what exactly I get with premium connectivity.

Music: when I attempt to use “Streaming” which I understand to be Slacker, or Spotify, it asks for a log in. I tried using the Tesla login for Slacker but nothing happens. It says “unable to log in” or “captcha required to log in. Please contact service.” Am I missing something, or supposed to wait a certain amount of time after delivery?

Am I correct in understanding you need a Spotify premium account to use that app in the car?

Is there a way to search on the “TuneIn” app or do I need a separate log in for that as well?

Entertainment: confirming I need to use my log in for each of those services under “theater” and that there is no automatic login through Tesla premium connectivity.

I guess I am just wondering what exactly I get out of premium connectivity and once the free year is over, what I would be paying for. I can see the comparison on my account page with Tesla, but it is ambiguous if you do not have an understanding of the service to begin with.