Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musings on Model 3 'bottlenecks'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my opinion the bottlenecks were made up or fake news, if you ever saw the Fremont Factory in action you will know what I mean.
The bottleneck if there is one is the 400 thousand orders, a problem other Auto makers WISH they had. I think anyone can understand how hard it might be getting all those orders, plus getting the parts contractors to deliver the amount of parts needed to fill those orders, plus the amount of battery packs to complete the Model 3, it must be mind boggling to think about it, not even how to approach that problem.
There will be labor break downs, machines that make the Model 3 parts, they can break down, it's a big, big problem for Elon that's why we have to cut him some slack, give him some time & I'll bet he gets the job done, & on time to when the customer was expecting delivery.

Another thing, recently I read that thousands of Model 3 orders were canceled, this is the kind of crap that only people who are shorting Tesla stock are putting on their posts which is all BS, and nobody is making them prove their comments before they are allowed to post them. These comments are directed at the investors who support Elon and Tesla Motors in their posts, because these people shorting tsla want the stock price to go down, so they put this made up stuff in their posts in the hope that these supporters will sell their shares forcing the stock price to go down.
Elon recently said it right, Shorts want us to DIE, and go away, but I say no Elon the supporters will continue to help you make Tesla Motors the best car company ever, making Electric cars for US, the BULLS or your supporters will always support your efforts, & Thank You for doing it.
Elon, Nikola Tesla would be very proud of you for using his induction motor technology, and naming the car Tesla instead of using your own name or someone else for instance, but he would be very proud of your goal instead of allowing fossil fuels continue to burn internal combustion engines.

Elon is the one who talked about bottlenecks, not sure how you think they were made up. They've already pushed the estimates back a month, so according to a lot of people (who all seem to be whining about it on this board) they are already late.

I'm sure thousands of people have cancelled their preorders. Last we heard, thousands of people were also ordering each week, so I don't think it's going to amount to much.

I'm so confused as to what to believe as far as Tesla is concerned.

In one thread I say that I fully believe Tesla and it's posted stats about their cars......and get blasted for believing them because their forcasts are too far out.

Then in another thread......I don't believe Tesla and its posted statements and I'm noted as a troll.

Its simply amazing.

Thankfully though.....I don't let discussions change subject to being about me anymore.