TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Musk: Tesla Needs To Go " All Out" To Achieve All-Time Delivery Record

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by TMC Staff, Jun 26, 2019.

1. TMC Staff

Elon Musk stays focused on the goal, working on Tesla global logistics even on his 48th birthday. According to Bloomberg, Tesla‘s CEO Elon Musk wrote in an internal memo to employees, explaining that the company is on track for an all-time quarterly delivery record. To make it happen, however, Tesla has to go “all out.”...
    READ FULL ARTICLE

2. DriverOne

DriverOne Supporting Member

Sounds fantastic. What does it mean for profitability this Q, I wonder?

3. Magellan55

Magellan55 Member

My guess is if they are close to 90K deliveries, then they should be close to profitability. Maybe just a small loss. It won't silence the critics, but it should quiet some of the worst things, like demand being soft. They will of course find something else to latch onto, like the exodus of execs.

4. jboy210

jboy210 Supporting Member

Don't sacrifice quality for quantity!

5. Brovane

Brovane Member

The usual suspects will declare it a miss because they didn't hit the moving goal posts of 95k delivery forecast from Analysts.

6. dethman

dethman Member

dangit i misread the title as 'tesla: musk is out' and was all excited.

now a sad panda.

• Disagree x 1
  7. Jackl1956

Jackl1956 Active Member

I’ll bet you’re tall...about 4 feet.