Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Musk: V10 wide release "hopefully end of august" after early access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, did my first long (4h) drive with V10, 2019.32.11.1. Overall, very happy with the AP improvements. Steering is smoother, lane changes confident and smooth. TACC is better, but still sometimes slowed down for no apparent reason. Nothing major though.

One thing I don't care for is the new behavior of shifting within a lane for a large vehicle. It's somewhat abrupt and aggressive at times, almost making me think AS is about to steer out of my lane. For the most part, it was shifting within the lane at times that were completely unnecessary. The large vehicle was perfectly centered in their lane and not moving around in a way that warranted caution. I wish it was an Autopilot setting that I could turn it off...because I really don't care for this new behavior.

Reactions: MTOman
It could just be my imagination but I felt like NOA was better on 2019.32.11. I got upgraded to 2019.32.11.1 on Friday and we took a short road trip on Sunday - 88 miles each way.

NOA worked very well in all situations except while merging and/or dealing with merge traffic. I had to take over numerous times and it literally was going to miss my exit at one point. It never even gave me an indication that it planned to get over.

This is my first real negative experience with NOA since it was released.

• Helpful
Reactions: jebinc