Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have accessories for MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How good are those shades for falcon door and rear seat? I live in AZ and this will be my first summer with my X and you can just feel the heat radiating through the windows, especially the front. Is the recommendation shades or tinting as a general consensus?
In what units? LOL They work well. I’m happy. My only complaint would be seeing out the back window but it’s ok.

Wow. Just got my shipping notification on the Oscar and Hammish FRUNK luggage. Delivery from UK to California via FEDEX arrives tomorrow ! I did not expect that lightning fast shipping. Can't wait to get them tomorrow. I'll be storing cleaning supplies, and golf accessories and shoes in the bags. Should work out perfectly.

I like the idea of the O&M fitted luggage sets but it seems unnecessary to have 'stationary' luggage. The frunk already fits any carry-on size bag I own and backpack or a soft cooler quite snugly, and those are way more useful when on the go. On the other hand my spouse is always complaining about lack of storage compartments in the X so they look like a higher quality option for compartmentalizing those spaces.

Yeah. I don't view the O&M fitted luggage sets as stationary. They have carry handles that allow you to take them with you if you desire. I plan to use mine as more or less stationary as an organized, compartmentalized storage units that look custom made in the Frunk.

Reactions: blitzpa
Received my Oscar and Hammish Model X Frunk luggage on Thursday. Very pleasantly surprised with the quality and speed of delivery. I think this accessory is a real bargain at the advertised price point with discount. I'm using the two end storage pieces for all my model X cleaning materials. The two large middle storage bags I use for all my golf stuff as I golf several times a week. Perfect fit.

Reactions: Stin121
I bought a Center Console Storage Shelf with Integrated Qi Smartphone Charging (CCSS) from Evvanex. I've had it for a few weeks and works great except I have to take off the thick phone case that I have on my phone. Not a big deal for me as the case comes off easily.
Center Console Storage Shelf for Tesla Model S and Model X

Do you miss the space below? I’m nervous I’ll need that space. Does it remove easily to get below it?

I don't miss the space below because it's just cupholders basically. The tray can easily be lifted out to gain access to the space below if you need it. When I had a Model S, I never used that space below and it wasn't very handy to keep items down there anyway.

Received my Oscar and Hammish Model X Frunk luggage on Thursday. Very pleasantly surprised with the quality and speed of delivery. I think this accessory is a real bargain at the advertised price point with discount. I'm using the two end storage pieces for all my model X cleaning materials. The two large middle storage bags I use for all my golf stuff as I golf several times a week. Perfect fit.

wow you actually got yours? My order's been outstanding since March, they kept pushing my order back with different excuses. They never send me refunds like they were supposed to. I had enough and filed a chargeback, they can deal with the credit card company now.