Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have accessories for MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a MX a few weeks ago. I have bought a few items for it, all weather floor mats, tire repair kit, jack pad adapter, and a USB for sentry mode.

What else do you deem essential for a MX?

I have a six-seater, so I am looking for a removable middle consul for the middle row, that could provide arm rests for the kids. I haven't been able to find ANYTHING online that fits that need yet. Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

How much do the center consoles go for in the new model x or do they even offer them now ?

bought my 2018 recently that had this included. Love the look and gives it more
Luxury feel to the 6 seater

Attachments

• 488CEB85-3929-4A3C-8627-967BC5BCB31D.jpeg
    488CEB85-3929-4A3C-8627-967BC5BCB31D.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 210
How active are you? Neoprene seat covers have been essential in keeping our seat material looking decent. My family swims, runs and cycles, so lots of unpleasant clothing sitting on the seats. Cargo area mats, including ones for when the 3rd row has been folded, have been helpful.

Reactions: Stin121
If you live in the desert, the rear window and falcon door sunshades. Tesla store. I went out in 107 deg weather late afternoon a couple of days ago. Comfortable inside and A/C blowing 56 deg (I have an a/c thermo in the outlet).

How good are those shades for falcon door and rear seat? I live in AZ and this will be my first summer with my X and you can just feel the heat radiating through the windows, especially the front. Is the recommendation shades or tinting as a general consensus?