Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Crap. I ordered the wrong one (non-slimline). O well.

Eh... I might just order another one (the correct one this time, heh)

I have both the slimline and the other one. The mounts are the same, but the slimline comes with an additional attachment. What's nice is that you can take those bulky attachments from the non-slimline and use them. I've attached them to a couple small items and hung them off my 2nd mount on the right of the touchscreen.

I have both the slimline and the other one. The mounts are the same, but the slimline comes with an additional attachment. What's nice is that you can take those bulky attachments from the non-slimline and use them. I've attached them to a couple small items and hung them off my 2nd mount on the right of the touchscreen.

Good idea, thanks.

As for floor mats, I am thinking of getting Coco mats. We have them in our Mercedes Benz E class now. They look better than an all-weather floor mat, but admittedly do not hold up quite as well in ice/water. But we find them a good compromise. (You can brush dirt off with a stiff brush, and even wash them.)
Here is a link to the manufacturer's site.
http://cocomats.com/
I called them -- they have mats for the Model S and are sending me samples of the various colors I might like so that I can look at them with my car (once I get it) and choose what will go best.
They have wool and other fabrics as well as the traditional European-style coco fiber.
Here is a link to photos of mats in a Models S: http://www.cocomats.com/other-makes/
There are several photos so page through to see them. There are mats for all the floor areas, including the frunk and even the yacht floor.

I need a 300Kw bug zapper inside the car. Yesterday we were on a 2 hour highway drive and there was a mosquito inside the cabin biting us both! We tried the windows but that sucker wouldn't leave! It was dark we we really couldn't see it flying around. But the last straw was when it started biting my right (driving) ankle two or three times! I thought after a few bites it would be full and leave us alone to digest our blood.

I need a 300Kw bug zapper inside the car. Yesterday we were on a 2 hour highway drive and there was a mosquito inside the cabin biting us both! We tried the windows but that sucker wouldn't leave! It was dark we we really couldn't see it flying around. But the last straw was when it started biting my right (driving) ankle two or three times! I thought after a few bites it would be full and leave us alone to digest our blood.

That would put a big dent in your range though. You probably want to pair that with a small Honda gas generator in the frunk to offset the power usage. Not sure where you would route the exhaust... :biggrin:

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. Ended up ordering several things from here today while awaiting my car to be built, and likely will revisit this after it arrives too.

I ordered:

- Anker 9.6A / 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology $14.99
- Anker [5-Pack] Premium Micro USB Cables in Assorted Lengths (3ft, 6ft, 1ft) (cables for the above) $12.99
- SanDisk Ultra Fit 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive $44.99
- Silicone FobPocket for the Tesla Model S (Blue) $10.99
- CHAdeMO Adapter $450

Highly considering the Fobo Tire Plus set too. For those who did get it, which color is the right one to get? I don't have the car yet to look up close at the wheels up close but I think the silver would be the right match?. I'm getting the base 19" wheels with my car.

ms_stud_side_wt19.png

Highly considering the Fobo Tire Plus set too. For those who did get it, which color is the right one to get? I don't have the car yet to look up close at the wheels up close but I think the silver would be the right match?. I'm getting the base 19" wheels with my car.

I've got the 19" Cyclone wheels, which I believe are the same color as the base 19" wheels. I went with the silver, which blends in pretty well. I think the black would stand out against the silver, and be much more noticeable.