Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have Tesla 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone gotten the floor mats from Joe's Car Stuff?

Mine arrived today. I ordered late on the 4th and they shipped the next morning. All I've done is open the box to check they are fine, which they were - still waiting for a VIN, never mind my car :) The 3d logo looks fine to me, could be a different story I guess once they are in the car. I ended up ordering the matching frunk and trunk mats on Friday, and they're due this Friday.

Has anyone gotten the floor mats from Joe's Car Stuff?

We keep a big supply of the Tesla Model 3 mats on hand so shipping is the same day as your order. The 3D MAXpider are the best on the market. We pay to be a forum sponsor, so by ordering from us you support the forum. Also we have the cheapest price on the mats. Use coupon code TMC at checkout to get the mats $16 under minimum advertised pricing.

We keep a big supply of the Tesla Model 3 mats on hand so shipping is the same day as your order. The 3D MAXpider are the best on the market. We pay to be a forum sponsor, so by ordering from us you support the forum. Also we have the cheapest price on the mats. Use coupon code TMC at checkout to get the mats $16 under minimum advertised pricing.
Yeah I forgot about the coupon. My bad.

Wheel bands, which will undoubtedly save you from curbing!

Also, heads up. We’re testing a new PPF material we just got from Avery Dennison. Bring your Tesla into SS Customs, and you’ll only pay the associated labor cost.

The new Avery Dennison PPF Material will be applied to your Hood, Bumper, Fenders, Mirrors, Lights, Rear Bumper Deck

Supreme Protection Film | Avery Dennison | Graphics

Can you pm me details? I'm local.

If you own a phone that can be wirelessly charged, i would recommend the Nomad Wireless Charger for Model 3
it fits perfectly well, keeps the phone in place on the charger, and comes also with 2 usb splitters (in case you still want to charge other devices that are not capable of being charged wirelessly.

Agreed! One of the first items I got and its fantastic and looks stock.

Splash Guards were not mentioned; rubber or carbon fiber. They help protect the vehicle from debris and different road conditions you may encounter. This is essential especially when your tires are constantly coming in contact with mud, dirt, rocks, salt, water and other elements found on the road. I'd say particularly useful for Midwest/Northeast folks but also relevant in other parts of the country.

Reactions: Big Dog