Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have Tesla 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla mats are made by WeatherTech, at least it says so in the packaging. They won't hold back a mudfest, but are fine in rain and snow and the dirt you track into the car. Super glad they were available before it got so messy in the car.

-Randy
When I went to Weathertech's website they said they didn't have stuff for the Model 3 yet. Perhaps they have some exclusive arrangement with Tesla?

The best mats for the Model 3 are the 3D by far. It is the consensus for a majority of the owners here. You can get them the cheapest on my website joecarstuff.com. Use coupon code TMC at checkout to get them for $16 below minimum sale pricing as a forum member also! You can also get matching cargo liners using the discount.
Model 3 driver side.jpg
Tesla Model 3.jpg

For anyone who is looking for a center console organizer, I ask that you check out the 3TRAY premium organizer. By far, the best fit and finish available.
I would recommend designing a few different layout options. I think it looks awesome, but I have no use for a coin tray and would rather have a different layout. Maybe an A, B, and C option. Unless you're not able to for inventory reasons, but otherwise seems like a great product.

I would recommend designing a few different layout options. I think it looks awesome, but I have no use for a coin tray and would rather have a different layout. Maybe an A, B, and C option. Unless you're not able to for inventory reasons, but otherwise seems like a great product.
Thanks, great suggestion. I will look in to some options.
You don't necessarily have to use the coin tray for coins. Personally, I keep my mailbox key in that area (my house has clustered centralized mailboxes in the neighborhood). Other people keep a roll of Lifesavers mints, etc. That's one advantage of my design, is that the compartment doesn't have a small divider in it that would prevent storing items like these.

Reactions: welcomewagon

well, they didn't exactly design this one... but maybe there are other designs on Thingiverse they can copy.

The best money spent so far is ceramic tint. Last summer was brutal in California. The cabin protection feature was eating up almost 50 miles of range a day. I had all the windows tinted 35% and noticed a 30 mile savings per day. Best "accessory" yet

Reactions: Petermcg
well, they didn't exactly design this one... but maybe there are other designs on Thingiverse they can copy.
I can understand how a person would think that the 3TRAY is just a copy of similar designs based on looking at 2D images on the Internet, but that would not be an accurate judgement. Many details of the design, that are not apparent in pictures, differentiate the 3TRAY from any other center console organizer on the market. Numerous design iterations followed by rapid-prototyping cycles were used to fine-tune the dimensions, size, shape and features that are not replicated in any other organizer tray currently available. I am confident that anyone who has tried a 3TRAY would agree.

I'm looking for a trash bin that perfectly fits the front center console, that's as tall as the space allows. Like the 3Tray option, but just one unit that goes all the way up (without blocking the closed lid of course). That'd be perfect for trash.

Wheel bands, which will undoubtedly save you from curbing!

Also, heads up. We’re testing a new PPF material we just got from Avery Dennison. Bring your Tesla into SS Customs, and you’ll only pay the associated labor cost.

The new Avery Dennison PPF Material will be applied to your Hood, Bumper, Fenders, Mirrors, Lights, Rear Bumper Deck

Supreme Protection Film | Avery Dennison | Graphics

Wheel bands, which will undoubtedly save you from curbing!

Also, heads up. We’re testing a new PPF material we just got from Avery Dennison. Bring your Tesla into SS Customs, and you’ll only pay the associated labor cost.

The new Avery Dennison PPF Material will be applied to your Hood, Bumper, Fenders, Mirrors, Lights, Rear Bumper Deck

Supreme Protection Film | Avery Dennison | Graphics
Can you pm me the cost of labor?