Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must have Upgrades/Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My list:
- Floor mats
- wireless charger
- Console wrap/other parts of car wrap/chrome delete
- Window tint
- some sort of roadside/emergency kit according to your needs
- Ceramic coating (or PPF if you have the budget)
- center console organizers
- screen protector for center display
- sunshade

And probably lots of other things that I will probably get as I continue to have millions of ideas for customizing my car...

PPF and Ceramic if budget allows but definitely my most +++ recommendation the cost almost makes ya sick though.
Ceramic Tint. (UV rays and gotta have that look)
Screen protector (I chose matte vs gloss and really happy with it)
Dash and center console wrap ( fixes the wood, scratches and fingerprints issues)
SSD for music and dashcam along with a hidden door USB hub.
All weather mats (I'm in Utah so.. yeah.)
Second set of tires and wheels for winter ( Again, Utah)
Ps4 controller makes many of the games much more playable.

Those are my top choices.

Honorable mentions:

Trunk and Frunk replacement shocks for easy open along with frunk spring. LOVE the soft close of frunk with new spring.
Ceramic coat for the seats ( huge investment for the car, protect what you can, just like the PPF above)
Matching Vinyl for doors, badges, windows, and door buttons inside to match center console and dash wrap.
Organizer trays are nice to have.
Homelink so you don't have to keep that dastardly remote in your car like you're a time traveler in reverse.
Mud flaps, especially if you aren't getting any PPF around the wheels.
Puddle lights for the doors, brighter and choose your favorite badge to reflect.

All these are obviously not necessary but it did help me bide my time as I saved and waited for my lease to sloooooowly come to an end. Made it much more bearable researching and choosing just the right items I felt were right for me and my right kidney.. I mean, my Tesla.

I

My list:
- Floor mats
- wireless charger
- Console wrap/other parts of car wrap/chrome delete
- Window tint
- some sort of roadside/emergency kit according to your needs
- Ceramic coating (or PPF if you have the budget)
- center console organizers
- screen protector for center display
- sunshade

And probably lots of other things that I will probably get as I continue to have millions of ideas for customizing my car...
You have a photo if your chrome delete?

PPF and Ceramic if budget allows but definitely my most +++ recommendation the cost almost makes ya sick though.
Ceramic Tint. (UV rays and gotta have that look)
Screen protector (I chose matte vs gloss and really happy with it)
Dash and center console wrap ( fixes the wood, scratches and fingerprints issues)
SSD for music and dashcam along with a hidden door USB hub.
All weather mats (I'm in Utah so.. yeah.)
Second set of tires and wheels for winter ( Again, Utah)
Ps4 controller makes many of the games much more playable.

Those are my top choices.

Honorable mentions:

Trunk and Frunk replacement shocks for easy open along with frunk spring. LOVE the soft close of frunk with new spring.
Ceramic coat for the seats ( huge investment for the car, protect what you can, just like the PPF above)
Matching Vinyl for doors, badges, windows, and door buttons inside to match center console and dash wrap.
Organizer trays are nice to have.
Homelink so you don't have to keep that dastardly remote in your car like you're a time traveler in reverse.
Mud flaps, especially if you aren't getting any PPF around the wheels.
Puddle lights for the doors, brighter and choose your favorite badge to reflect.

All these are obviously not necessary but it did help me bide my time as I saved and waited for my lease to sloooooowly come to an end. Made it much more bearable researching and choosing just the right items I felt were right for me and my right kidney.. I mean, my Tesla.

I
Great list! I’ll look into these. Haven’t heard anyone mention ceramic coat for the seats. I do have white interior and am a bit nervous about it.
Thank you

Center console organizer. Door button stickers to make passengers more likely to figure out how to open the door. All-weather mats for frunk and trunk. Bottle holder improvement (the default is big enough to carry champagne bottles)
2020 model cars come with soft close for frunk already, otherwise that's a nice addition.
Window tint in the back. Even if you don't have kids it's a great way to prevent the car interior from becoming a million degrees in the sun.

Great list! I’ll look into these. Haven’t heard anyone mention ceramic coat for the seats. I do have white interior and am a bit nervous about it.
Thank you

Found on Amazon:
GYEON Quartz LeatherShield 50ml
by GYEON quartz Cloth

There is also a youtube video someone made on this exact coating being applied to white model X seats if you want to look it up. I am really happy with mine, put it on the arms of my doors as well. My left leg likes to rest on the door arm and I got thinking what this will do over time, now I worry about that less. I did extra coats where the seat belt rubs the side of the drivers seat too when taking it on and off. Water will literally sit in droplets and/or pool up if spilled onto the seats, pretty cool stuff.

There is also a youtube video someone made on this exact coating being applied to white model X seats if you want to look it up. I am really happy with mine, put it on the arms of my doors as well. My left leg likes to rest on the door arm and I got thinking what this will do over time, now I worry about that less. I did extra coats where the seat belt rubs the side of the drivers seat too when taking it on and off. Water will literally sit in droplets and/or pool up if spilled onto the seats, pretty cool stuff.
Can confirm!

The place I took my car for full ceramic coating also did the full interior. About a week later my wife spilled a quarter of her travel mug of water on her seat. It just pooled right up for easy cleanup!

Reactions: Gize
Found on Amazon:
GYEON Quartz LeatherShield 50ml
by GYEON quartz Cloth

I used this on my white interior and it worked great for me. My car went to the SC for the HW3 upgrade and the car was returned with some dark grease marks on the white drivers seat. The grease marks easily came off with a micro fiber and Gyeon's leather cleaner. I did two coats of the leather shield and there is probably enough left for two more coats.

Initially I was sorta bothered at this obvious thread necrotism for a silly question (dude do a search, really), but then I stopped and looked at the Gyeon Quartz LeatherShield that was mentioned well over a year ago. I am glad I did look back a little, knowing the benefits of a good ceramic coating, I am going to give it a shot n my white interior. (Optimum doesn't seem to have a dedicated leather product, and while I like my OPP, looking for something a little more durable)