Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must Sell - Tesla Model X 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2017 Tesla Model X 100D (Miami, Florida)
25,357 miles
Excellent condition
Price: $73,000
01 MAIN.jpeg
02 Outside Front Doors.jpeg
02 Outside LF Doors Open.jpeg
03 Outside L.jpeg
04 Dash VIN and Miles.jpeg
05 Inside Second Row Down.jpeg
06 Outside RF.jpeg

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
22″ Carbon Turbine Wheels – Onyx Black
Black Premium Interior with Dark Headliner
Premium Black PUR Interior
Figured Ash Wood Decor
Ultra-Suede Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior
Supercharger Enabled
Enhanced Autopilot
72 Amperage Charger Upgrade
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Premium Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Tow Package
New Vehicle Warranty – ( Active )
ESA ( Extended Service Agreement)
*Eligible To purchase at current market price.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Enhanced Autopilot:
Enables your car to steer, accelerate and brake automatically for other vehicles and pedestrians within its lane.
Navigate on Autopilot: automatic driving from highway on-ramp to off-ramp including interchanges and overtaking slower cars.
Auto Lane Change: automatic lane changes while driving on the highway.
Autopark: both parallel and perpendicular spaces.
Summon: your parked car will come find you anywhere in a parking lot.
Lots of photos and video available.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Extended Service Agreement
– Vehicle is eligible for the Extended Service Agreement if the new owner decides to purchase it: Extended Service Agreement
– Vehicle includes Premium Connectivity (Connectivity) which is transferable to new owner.
– I also have Free Unlimited Supercharging but I do not believe it’s transferable to new owner.

CARFAX will show that this vehicle has NOT been involved in any accident, but it will report “damage” as I filed an insurance claim to replace both right side wheels and a some suspension parts from scraping a curb in March 2019. The car has run perfectly ever since. I have kept the two replaced wheels for spares (which are included in the sale) that show the minimal cosmetic damage (photos available upon request).

Information below is from Tesla website:

Ownership Transfer
This New Vehicle Limited Warranty is transferable at no cost to any person(s) who subsequently and lawfully assume(s) ownership of the vehicle after the first retail purchaser within the described limitations of this New Vehicle Limited Warranty (“subsequent purchaser”).

Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty
Subject to separate coverage for certain parts and the exclusions and limitations described in this New Vehicle Limited Warranty, the Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty covers the repair or replacement necessary to correct defects in the materials or workmanship of any parts manufactured or supplied by Tesla that occur under normal use for a period of 4 years or 50,000 miles (80,000 km), whichever comes first.

Battery and Drive Unit Limited Warranty
The Tesla…vehicle’s Battery and Drive Unit are covered under this Battery and Drive Unit Limited Warranty for a period of…8 years or 125,000 miles/200,000 km, whichever comes first.

• Love
Reactions: Reborn
I just received this email today offering the upgrade to Full Self Driving for $3K. I don't know if the offer is transferable to new owner, but I presume the capability is. If it was important to the buyer we could arrange something. Offer expiates July 1.
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 15.26.20.png

Last edited:
Couple of data points to indicate $73,000 might be optimistic:

1) A quick glance at KBB shows a private-party price range of $60,000 to $67,000.
2) You can buy a new one (with a guarantee) for $80,000, and get a small tax credit.

On the plus side, you have a gorgeous car in great condition.

Couple of data points to indicate $73,000 might be optimistic:

1) A quick glance at KBB shows a private-party price range of $60,000 to $67,000.
2) You can buy a new one (with a guarantee) for $80,000, and get a small tax credit.

On the plus side, you have a gorgeous car in great condition.

While I agree with you in general, where are you seeing 80 for a new?

New 2020 Model X Long Distance+ Raven has a base price of $79,900.

Does not have your 22" wheels, EAP, or 5+2 seating and 75 amp on board charger. (currently 48 amp)

It does have adaptable suspension, faster charging, longer range, faster computer etc.

Prices on the S/X have come way down since you got yours.

KBB for my car, with my options, for private party sale is $65,267 to $73,294 so I’m in the right price range. Here’s a comparison from Tesla (2017 Model X | Tesla) but Add the $2K for transportation from CA and it's more than mine which means I'm in the right price range. This car is black with white interior which is not nice looking. And mine still has better options, 22" carbon turbine wheels, 7 seat, Premium Connectivity, etc.
F4AAA2CE-10F7-4195-B6DD-3E48FCC45AF2.jpeg

This is good price for a beautiful car - if i was in the market i would have offered at least $70k for this - I am sorry for TFcooper putting you down - I am not sure why people negatively comment on other people's listings - it serves no purpose. Secondly, people quoting Tesla's website to compare your car obviously have no idea what they are talking about. We have a 90D that we are trading in for a long-range and I was in the Palo Alto store today - custom orders are 12 weeks away. A comparable inventory car comes to $95k - $97k with FSD. This adaptive suspension is bs. The only practical difference between your car and these new ones is range. I think you should be able to find a buyer for your car

and just a heads up. We got offered $45k for a trade-in for our 90D from 2016. AP1 with 66k miles.

Here’s a comparison from Tesla (2017 Model X | Tesla) but Add the $2K for transportation from CA and it's more than mine which means I'm in the right price range. This car is black with white interior which is not nice looking. And mine still has better options, 22" carbon turbine wheels, 7 seat, Premium Connectivity, etc.
View attachment 556016

Your car is upgraded with 22” wheels and 7 seat interior while the Tesla MX your referenced has 20” wheels and 5 seat interior. However, the Tesla car already includes FSD and a full 4/50 limited warranty. Transportation cost, if any, will depend on where final sale/delivery takes place. Color preference is, of course, subjective.

Reactions: Rmf1981