Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Must-Watch Official Installation (Canada) Video Of Tesla HPWC

pmich80

Between U and me I'm giddy waitin' for the Model ≡
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
That's awesome!... I can't wait to pick up my connector and then get it installed!... I love how Tesla makes even a charger look beautiful and futuristic.

Reactions: noicepls

CadillacJack

May 21, 2015
Mississauga, Canada
I shoulda watched that first - I quickly skimmed the manual and then bought the security Torx bits as part of a $15 kit at HD. I opened up that kit and threw out the packaging before the rest of the HPWC hardware pack and voila - Tesla was smart enough to send the Torx bits.

Don't make my $15 mistake. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Nixx and Muskol

03DSG

Apr 5, 2016
Ontario
I shoulda watched that first - I quickly skimmed the manual and then bought the security Torx bits as part of a $15 kit at HD. I opened up that kit and threw out the packaging before the rest of the HPWC hardware pack and voila - Tesla was smart enough to send the Torx bits.

Don't make my $15 mistake. ;)

Close call here. I had the 2 security bits in my Amazon cart and then the WC arrived.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC