Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mustang Mach-E co-pilot360 has a Serious Flaw | Vlog 121

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To be honest Ford is years behind Tesla on autonomous vehicle software, i'm more interested in seeing the pace of improvement. Tesla's pace has been phenomenal. We will see if Ford can do the same. In the future when self driving software gets better constantly, the ones who cant keep up will be left behind, regardless of where they are now.

Reactions: spectrum
I think Ford and the other major OEMs more or less buy their entire autopilot-like system from others OEMs and relabel it for themselves. So any problems need to be diagnosed and fixed by the OEM Ford bought their Co-pilot360 from. Any Co-pilot360 developments are done by the OEM and not Ford.

To be honest Ford is years behind Tesla on autonomous vehicle software, i'm more interested in seeing the pace of improvement. Tesla's pace has been phenomenal. We will see if Ford can do the same. In the future when self driving software gets better constantly, the ones who cant keep up will be left behind, regardless of where they are now.

Reactions: john5520