TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MVL Leasing

Discussion in 'Canada' started by sundoc, Sep 3, 2014.

1. sundoc

sundoc Member

Hello all,

Anyone here lease through MVL? I'm in the process of working with them and trying to figure out the details... One area I'm kind of confused about is what happens with the $8500 rebate, going to sit down with them and try to clarify but thought I'd reach out here as well.

Thanks in advance.

2. Luclyluciano

Luclyluciano Member

:frown:

I am not leasing but read their paperwork. Definitely not walk away. You guarantee everything. Therefore you take all the risk so it's not a lease to me. Plus the payments were high.

3. sundoc

sundoc Member

Thanks for the feedback folks!
    Jgdixon email sent :)

4. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

Try Pfaff leasing from Toronto. I remember they deduct the rebate from the down payment.

5. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

Don't think so. We have to apply for it and it takes 1-2 months after delivery. That's what happened with me.

6. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

I'm pretty sure they discount it from the down payment and they apply for it later, not you. Please call them for more details. I'm just sharing what I know, I'm not associated with Pfaff in any way.