Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA Appeared - Shows $45k Down Payment and $0 Due

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CCIE

Aug 31, 2017
CT
I’m a CT resident scheduled to take delivery of my M3 on Tuesday in Mt Kisco NY. My MVPA just showed up in my account. I noticed that line 5E shows a $45k+ Customer down payment. And, line 6 (amount due from buyer) shows $0. I haven’t made any payments besides the $2500 order fee. Is this normal?

What did the information look like before the MVPA?

On mine I had to verify the amounts at each stage before anything became official. At what point did your info go from being right to wrong?

I'm at the stage where I have the order summary, and I'm just waiting for the delivery date to be scheduled. All the information in the order summary is itemized so it clearly shows the values for everything (trade in credit, taxes, downpayment, etc).

I still see the order summary page, which shows the correct amount due. But, the MVPA doc says $0 due. The option to make final payment have not shown up on my account.

If it’s not corrected when I pickup Tuesday, I may just role with it and see if they’re really so disorganized that they’ll sell me the car for $2500 plus my trade-in.