TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

MVPA Appeared - Shows $45k Down Payment and $0 Due

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by CCIE, Aug 25, 2018.

1. CCIE

CCIE Member

I’m a CT resident scheduled to take delivery of my M3 on Tuesday in Mt Kisco NY. My MVPA just showed up in my account. I noticed that line 5E shows a $45k+ Customer down payment. And, line 6 (amount due from buyer) shows $0. I haven’t made any payments besides the $2500 order fee. Is this normal?

2. S4WRXTTCS

S4WRXTTCS Active Member

What did the information look like before the MVPA?

On mine I had to verify the amounts at each stage before anything became official. At what point did your info go from being right to wrong?

I'm at the stage where I have the order summary, and I'm just waiting for the delivery date to be scheduled. All the information in the order summary is itemized so it clearly shows the values for everything (trade in credit, taxes, downpayment, etc).

3. RABaby

RABaby Member

Send a thank you to Oprah

• Funny x 4
  4. CCIE

CCIE Member

I still see the order summary page, which shows the correct amount due. But, the MVPA doc says $0 due. The option to make final payment have not shown up on my account.

If it’s not corrected when I pickup Tuesday, I may just role with it and see if they’re really so disorganized that they’ll sell me the car for $2500 plus my trade-in.

5. Kermee

Kermee It's Not Easy Being Green

There was just another thread on this exact same issue. 5E is the amount you need to bring with you. It's confusing...

6. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

Shhh don't tell anyone.
    (But make sure you have the money to pay)
    ;)

7. CCIE

CCIE Member

Thanks. Yes, it is confusing. I’ll be prepared to pay in any event. Planning to do so via ACH after I see the car. Though, I can get a cashier’s check if the ACH option doesn’t show up by my delivery day.