Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA/Lending Agreement can’t eSign, delivery tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I checked through and found a couple other threads on this from last year, but no answers posted…

I’m scheduled for delivery tomorrow and I can see my lending agreement in the documents section of my portal, but there’s no button for me to sign the documents.

I called the delivery center yesterday and they said that it should be showing up for me to sign and they’d have someone look at it.

I’m a little concerned with delivery tomorrow that this will mess something up. Has anyone else experienced this, what happened in your situation?

With scheduling, there’s a back door link that you can plug your RN into to get to the scheduler before it shows in your account, is there a similar back door link for eSigning?

Hi all, I checked through and found a couple other threads on this from last year, but no answers posted…

I’m scheduled for delivery tomorrow and I can see my lending agreement in the documents section of my portal, but there’s no button for me to sign the documents.

I called the delivery center yesterday and they said that it should be showing up for me to sign and they’d have someone look at it.

I’m a little concerned with delivery tomorrow that this will mess something up. Has anyone else experienced this, what happened in your situation?

With scheduling, there’s a back door link that you can plug your RN into to get to the scheduler before it shows in your account, is there a similar back door link for eSigning?
That’s part of the paperwork you sign when you pick the vehicle up—not before. Notice on the e-paperwork they have your delivery date for all of the dates—you wouldn’t want to sign it before that date anyways.

That’s part of the paperwork you sign when you pick the vehicle up—not before. Notice on the e-paperwork they have your delivery date for all of the dates—you wouldn’t want to sign it before that date anyways.
I hear you, and maybe it’s not the MVPA specifically, but there are documents to eSign before delivery. My SA confirmed that it shows “eSign pending” on my account in his end, and I’ve seen other people post screenshots of the task list on their account that shows paperwork signed… but mine doesn’t have that option:

A8D1D7CD-348A-4E15-ACEF-5245DD490D43.jpeg