Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA opens to a blank page???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have this as well. I emailed the rep at Tesla that I have been dealing with and she emailed me the doc directly. Turns out I had the exact price that I needed from my own spreadsheet but it was good to get the validation. My pickup is Thursday at 10am

Nice work!

I made a spreadsheet too and am looking forward to seeing if mine matches as well. I'm curious, did they charge you correctly for the license fee or $200?

Nice work!

I made a spreadsheet too and am looking forward to seeing if mine matches as well. I'm curious, did they charge you correctly for the license fee or $200?

It was the $200 flat fee. I'm wondering if that will get sorted out later if people start complaining. As it is, I'm in August and saw a post from a fellow Leo that they got August 2018... sooooo... that doesn't seem great. :)

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
For those financing, does the "Amount Due on Delivery" match the amount shown in the MVPA?
Nope, mine still isn’t on the account page but the one they emailed to me has the full amount (81k and change) showing. Emailed them back yesterday but no answer yet. Pick up is slated for Friday morning.

May have to go secure alternative financing tomorrow just in case. Still no details from them other than congratulations you are approved.

FWIW, I went in to my delivery without seeing my MVPA, and brought a bank draft of the amount I told Tesla financing would be my down payment. Also, it was made out to Tesla Motors, and they questioned it, but accepted it. (It should be Tesla Motors Canada ULC).
All the other little fees and taxes were added onto my financing, not required payment up front. So my deposit was exactly what i brought. This might only work when financing through Tesla themselves though...

• Helpful
Reactions: TDog