Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA Question on Name Change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

So my fiance and I have confirmed our Model S and received our Vin. We even have been approved for financing from Alliant. My question is that we are weeks away from receiving our Final MVPA which we will send to Alliant to receive the check. The loan from Alliant is 100% in her name and the car will be in both of our names. However when we received the Preliminary MVPA it only comes up in my name. You think this will be an issue with the bank seeing as my name is on the car but not the loan? Should I email my DS and have them take my name off the car and just have it in her name?

Thoughts??:confused:

UPDATE: So I reached out to my DS and he said that the Registration must be in the name of the person on the Loan unless Alliant provides Tesla with a letter stating otherwise. Since my fiance is currently the only one on the loan then her name can be the only one on the Registration and the Final MVPA. We will just fix this after the fact when we get married.

Last edited: