Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MVPA Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Afternoon everyone I have looked through the forum and couldn't find an answer so I thought that I would ask - I am to take delivery of my M3 on Friday and the account has yet to have the MVPA attached to it. If that's important we are financing part of the car through Tesla (they matched our bank's rate) and the lending agreement is there but not the MVPA - is that normal?

Thanks much

Afternoon everyone I have looked through the forum and couldn't find an answer so I thought that I would ask - I am to take delivery of my M3 on Friday and the account has yet to have the MVPA attached to it. If that's important we are financing part of the car through Tesla (they matched our bank's rate) and the lending agreement is there but not the MVPA - is that normal?

Thanks much

Funny, I just spoke to my SA about this today because I have delivery set up for Saturday. He said they are trying to hold off on generating MVPAs until the day before delivery due to the volume of deliveries happening. He asked me if I needed it for something in particular, so if you truly need it beforehand (maybe for financing purposes) they can make it happen, but otherwise it seems like you may be getting it on Thursday.

Funny, I just spoke to my SA about this today because I have delivery set up for Saturday. He said they are trying to hold off on generating MVPAs until the day before delivery due to the volume of deliveries happening. He asked me if I needed it for something in particular, so if you truly need it beforehand (maybe for financing purposes) they can make it happen, but otherwise it seems like you may be getting it on Thursday.

Thank you very helpful.

Thank you very helpful.
Very helpful, thanks! Was wondering about this too. I have a pickup scheduled for Saturday, too, but have called the delivery center enough in the past week trying to get some trade-in details settled so I figured I’d spare them another call!

My delivery's scheduled for Friday as well, and I didn't have the MVPA in my account when I got the text this morning. I called to ask about picking up at the service center instead as well as the MVPA, and they said they'd tell my advisor to look into uploading it when it became available. Just showed up on the page an hour or two ago.

I also got an email earlier which said they were "experiencing extremely high delivery volume and using a new system which has led to delays in these documents being generated", and linked out to their rate-matching program to sidestep the bank needing the doc to finalize things. Thought that was kinda amusing.