Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX- 2020.28.5 upgrade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the update earlier this week . The release note said slight increase in range. Existing car is 2019 MX- Long range with 328 miles. The new MX long range on Tesla site shows 351 miles. Can some confirm if the sw upgrade indeed increased the range from 328 to 351. Since we are mostly at home these days, I have not driven much and verified the range of the battery after the sw update.

I received the update earlier this week . The release note said slight increase in range. Existing car is 2019 MX- Long range with 328 miles. The new MX long range on Tesla site shows 351 miles. Can some confirm if the sw upgrade indeed increased the range from 328 to 351. Since we are mostly at home these days, I have not driven much and verified the range of the battery after the sw update.
I don’t think that you need to “worry” that your range will go from 328 to 351. We both missed the boat on that one, I’m afraid. I haven’t charged to 100% since the update. Charging to my usual 80% range I have noted that the anticipated range has increased by two miles.

• Informative
Reactions: araxara
I have a September, 2019 MX LR Raven with the 2020.28.5 upgrade. My 90% charge has not changed after the update. Also, you can check what the projected 100% would be by using the Tesla app and under Charging, slide the pointer to 100%. It displays the projected charge mileage at the bottom left of the battery as you slide it (mile still says 316):

upload_2020-7-25_14-56-43.png

• Informative
Reactions: aesculus
Hi All,

I have a March 2018 MCU2 model X100 D.
My range is unchanged with this software.

Until this software my WiFi to the car has been great.
Since 2020.28.5 it will barely connect to WiFi...
I have not made any changes to the WiFi configuration...

Has anyone else had spotty or poor connectivity with WiFi since 2020.28.5 ???

Thank You,

Shawn