TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

MX and Airstream

Discussion in 'Model X' started by cmc5dc, Sep 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

2. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

I am certain I saw a thread about that a few days ago. I searched all the forums for "explore" but can't find it.

3. JimVandegriff

JimVandegriff Member

The new Airstream Life magazine has an article by Liz Holaday about the Tesla/Airstream connection. I've written to the editor of the magazine about our three month X/Airstream adventure and they will be publishing our letter and photo of the rig in the Spring issue of Airstream Life.

• Like x 1
  4. PhatCat

PhatCat Kisco Kid

Nice! Great work.

5. johnnyS

johnnyS Member

I saw an Airstream parked at the Buena Park service center/showroom. I asked a sales associate if I could borrow it for the weekend now and then if I purchased a model X. He explained that it was a mobile design center that they take to events and it was just parked at there location for a while.

Wouldn't if be cool if you could borrow/rent an Airstream a couple of times a year for a road trip!

• Like x 1
  6. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

7. Patrick0101

Patrick0101 Member

Has anyone published a chart showing the impact of towing a trailer like this on the range of the MX?

8. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

As I mentioned in another thread - I've created this thread, which takes a cursory look at it. It's harder to isolate than one would think.