TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MX Front License Plate Mounting

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by GregKo, May 3, 2016.

1. GregKo

GregKo Member

Hello,

I had to drill holes on the nose cone of my early 2012 MS to attach the State required front license plate. Later, options came out that allow the plate to be hung without drilling. I can't find any other options for the MX. Before my temp plates expire, I hope there will be some options. Does anyone here know of any?

Thanks,
    Greg - NJ

2. TerribleOne923

Nothing to add besides I hope to see your MX around New Jersey sometime soon. I haven't seen one in the wild yet.

3. TWBC

TWBC Member

Don't install it!

4. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

I saw in the Model-S forums a solution for the new Model-S redesign (new nose) that did not require drilling holes. I haven't seen that solution being offered yet for the Model-X, but TBH I haven't researched it that much yet. My delivery is probably around July, so I'm not in a rush to find out...;)