Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX in Vegas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new to any forum. I’m still trying to navigate the forum trying to find topics that I’m having issues with. I’m trying to learn how to work Sentry Mode. Can I summon my MX in a parking lot? I can summon out of my garage but I’m not sure if I have summon available in a parking lot to come pick me up. Are there ways to add apps to the main screen? How do erase all of the previous streaming channels I’ve tried? I’m looking for advice on where to propose these questions or where to find the conversation that is currently goin on.

Welcome to the family :)

The current Summon feature (which most of us have, unless you are part of early access group) is very limited and you pretty much discovered that it can only do a simple "party trick" such as getting the car out or into garage in more straight line. Te Advanced (or Enhanced) Summon should be available in few weeks.*

No, you can't add any apps on your own (unless you utilized limited functionality of the built-in web browser). That possibility has been hinted since the original reveal of Model S but it remains just that - a possibility. Tesla has not opened it up to 3rd party apps despite many repeated requests.

I can't help you with the question related to channels, I am sure someone else will.

There are parts of TMC related to specific vehicle (X, S or 3) and parts for general discussion. Moderators do a pretty good job moving posts to more suitable categories as needed.