Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX on 2019.8.3 but still no navigate on drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
in Switzerland, updated yesterday and got sentry mode. I heard the M3 is getting navigate on drive in Europe. Can anyone confirm?

It's certainly on M3 in Germany, with more frequent nags, not sure about S/X though:
Navigate on Autopilot wird ausgerollt! • TFF Forum - Tesla Fahrer & Freunde

Whereas here in CH on 2019.8.3 the nags seem to have gotten less frequent than on my previous version 2019.4.3.
I measured the interval yesterday on Autobahn at:
38s @ 100kmh
28s @120kmh
18s @135kmh

• Informative
Reactions: Tastee
MX with 2019.8.5 today but still no NoA. Maybe they don't have enough miles in Swizerland/Austria for the IA to be confident (Germany is way bigger, so they got miles faster). Let's hope the big flock of M3 coming here will help!

MX with 2019.8.5 today but still no NoA. Maybe they don't have enough miles in Swizerland/Austria for the IA to be confident (Germany is way bigger, so they got miles faster). Let's hope the big flock of M3 coming here will help!
I agree Germany is way bigger but if you look at the CO2 savings leaderboard in the app Switzerland isn’t much behind Germany and the gap isn’t big which would suggest there’s been almost as much data to test.

No matter what, glad you got off 2019.8.3 - it’s the buggiest release we have had since owning the car.

ORBW yes but nothing in the release notes about higher charge rates.

We won’t get 150kw since we have a x75d. I think they say 110kw for the 75d.

Installed new sw 2019.12.1.2 and it mentions ORBW but still nothing about 150kW, even for 100kWh pack. All European SuCs on MCU still show 120kW max, so it appears to be not yet activated over here.

Just a word of caution from initial test-drive for anyone using this version on side-roads: be extra careful in places without clear markings, as it tends to jerk quite sharply and can continue on the wrong side of the road or, on confusingly marked corners where the road has recently been ripped up and the asphalt irregularly patched, even aim to go straight up the sidewalk instead of turning at all! [This gave me a wake-up call on my usual test-stretch, as 2019.12 handled the same scene better, far from perfect but at least staying on the road.]

On the motorway and in dense traffic it is very smooth and pleasant, also braked to a practical full stop from 50kmh for [a bunch of] pedestrians on a zebra-crossing in town, then continued once clear. Very nice!

I just got 116 kw on a 90D which I think is new. (It was barely over 100 previously). As for AP, I just drive about 1000 km the past two days all within CH without any complain (but yes, mostly highway). Work like a charm.

Reactions: OPRCE
I just got 116 kw on a 90D which I think is new. (It was barely over 100 previously). As for AP, I just drive about 1000 km the past two days all within CH without any complain (but yes, mostly highway). Work like a charm.

The ORBW seems to help then up to the maximum the SuC is currently programmed to supply. My 100D always got 116..118 kW max, so you may even get a little more once 150kW is enabled in Europe. Hopefully the charging profile has also been broadened, making the taper later and steeper. Will see about that next time using SuC.