Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX Show/dance fails every time, ideas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I’ve got an issue which will be going to the SC to fix but just wondering if there is a fix I can do.

So I select the show from the Easter egg menu, get the message to get out and lock and the show will start.

I get out shut the door and click the fob once to lock.

Couple seconds later I hear what I can only describe as the drivers door speaker make two loud and very very deep base beeps almost like a fog horn then nothing?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Make sure you are completely clear of obstacles, no red or gray lines (indicating obstacles) on the console. Also make sure the rear is clear. IOW, it might not work if you are against a curb. Do not attempt to start it until everyone (including yourself) is in front of the car. The car is hypersensitive to anything in the way. If somebody runs up to the car, the show will stop. Sometimes a reboot between attempts helps.

Reactions: Kacey Green
Hey everyone,

I’ve got an issue which will be going to the SC to fix but just wondering if there is a fix I can do.

So I select the show from the Easter egg menu, get the message to get out and lock and the show will start.

I get out shut the door and click the fob once to lock.

Couple seconds later I hear what I can only describe as the drivers door speaker make two loud and very very deep base beeps almost like a fog horn then nothing?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Did you find out what the issue was? I'm on version 34.1 It worked when I got the car last week and now it's doing this.

On the latest software had two updates since I post but not tested it since the latest update but I did try a few time locking all doors etc and the same thing happened.

Basically I stick it in park, close all the doors manually walk away then press once on top of key then the loud bass beeps and nothing much else.