TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MX Tan interior!

Discussion in 'Model X' started by B8BB8B, May 25, 2016.

1. B8BB8B

B8BB8B Member

So after seeing the tan interior in the MS I need to verify the colour that comes in the MX.

The MS has a yellow tan so I am hoping that the MX will be lighter? If not I will likely be going with the Ultra White instead.

Anyone have any personal pictures?

2. electricity

electricity Member

Im on the same boat. I think the x is lighter better looking tan than the s from my research.

3. CaliX

CaliX Member

I have a new S and X both Tan interior they look almost identical in color maybe the X is slightly lighter.

4. Xminus6

Xminus6 Member

The X's tan interior is pretty yellow and of medium darkness. I just saw one at the Service Center yesterday. I'm not a tan interior guy so it didn't strike me either way but it's definitely more chromatic and darker than a lot of other tan interiors.

5. aesculus

aesculus Still Trying to Figure this All Out

I think the MX is lighter than the MS but I have not put them next to each other. To me my Tan MX looks more off white than tan.
    IMG_1014.JPG

6. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Some shots here:

7. electricity

electricity Member

I think they Nailed it with this Tan. Im not a fan of the S tan, this one looks great.