Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MX Type 2 - Type 2 cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys!
If you have a time can you please advise if I can buy Type 2 - to Type 2 charging cable, which is used for the electrical charging stations with no cable, but socket only?
We are moving from Ukraine and now in Braila, then go to Constanca. Maybe there is any centre or person who can assist with the cable?

That is a very common cable sold through Europe that is used for a lot of electric cars, so that will be available from a lot of places. Tesla service centers might have them, but I'm sure you can buy them from a lot of other places. I've bought some cables and adapters from this site, and they do have a Type2 cable like that.

Upvote 0
That is a very common cable sold through Europe that is used for a lot of electric cars, so that will be available from a lot of places. Tesla service centers might have them, but I'm sure you can buy them from a lot of other places. I've bought some cables and adapters from this site, and they do have a Type2 cable like that.

I am in Romania now, can you please advice any place or people to buy in in Braila, Constanca maybe?

Upvote 0
I am in Romania now, can you please advice any place or people to buy in in Braila, Constanca maybe?
Oh, no, I don't have any familiarity with where to buy things in those places. This is really not a good place to find it in the Model X specific section of the forum here. It's almost all people in North America who wouldn't know. I would say to ask in your regional section of this forum. There's not a section for Romania specifically since they are not sold there yet, but you could try the European section of the forum.

But really, a Type2 cable is something used by ALL brands of electric cars in Europe. It's not a Tesla-specific part. Isn't there any car parts place or car dealership of any other brand of car that sells electric vehicles? They would know where to get a Type2 cable locally.

Upvote 0