TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

MX with 6 sears - Middle row seat position warning!!

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by mkq786, Mar 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mkq786

mkq786 Member

MX with 6 seats. Last night, i got the warning on my display that one of the middle row seat is not locked or not at proper position as my kids were adjusting it for suitable legroom. It happened twice. Every time we moved seat forward and reversed a bit and then it was ok. Are there certain locking positions? I was concerned that when car is moving fast, are we suppose to keep the seat at certain position or wherever its comfortable so why such warning?

2. bee boo

bee boo Member

Got the same experience and happen to my 2nd row left seat... haven't call to find out but to me that's more like a sensor issue.

3. garethmchau

garethmchau Member

Happened to me too. It was the floor mats blocking the seats. So had to cut holes in floor mats.

4. neo17

neo17 Member

Same issue here. How are the floor mats blocking the seats? Any pics by any chance?

5. garethmchau

garethmchau Member

When you put floor mats in middle or back rows they will block the pillars moving the middle row seats back and forth. Need to cut holes on the pillar path. Or get the official tesla model x floor mats with holes...

6. mkq786

mkq786 Member

I got after market but there is already a hole which allow max movement of seats hence no obstructions i guess!!