Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY—How do rear seat passengers adjust their seat heaters?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, adult rear seat passengers for the first time since cold weather arrived. How do they adjust their seat heaters? (Please don’t tell me they have to ask the driver to mess with the screen every time they want to bump it up or down— that would be just too awkward.

So, adult rear seat passengers for the first time since cold weather arrived. How do they adjust their seat heaters? (Please don’t tell me they have to ask the driver to mess with the screen every time they want to bump it up or down— that would be just too awkward.
OK, I will not tell you that... I will tell you to get the S3XY button system and install 3 of the buttons in the back so that the rear seat passengers can control their own seat heaters.

Keith

Seat heaters? We used to dream of seat heaters!

We were luck to have a roof on the car ... but it were different back then (etc etc)
I never turn the silly things on for myself, I hate having a hot butt (and believe me, no one has ever accused me of that!). I guess the phone suggestion is the way to go for the passengers. Ugh, I'd have happily payed an extra $30 or whatever for the car to have switches back there.

Reactions: TSLA Pilot