Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2 Week Old Model S75 Broke After Two Weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Broke" is not very informative. Are you interested in teaching/learning here or just whinging?

The post was just aimed at informative and ok fair play broke is somewhat ambiguous. if I was moaning about the car I really could have gone on a massive rant. However, if people find the post or video informative then that's cool.

I did say the response so far has been very good and will see what the rest of the service is like.

I found any information good or otherwise valuable when deciding to buy the car, hell I even visited the factory on my holiday and drooled over a model 3. I'm sold by the brand, just thought was worth a post.

• Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
The post was just aimed at informative and ok fair play broke is somewhat ambiguous. if I was moaning about the car I really could have gone on a massive rant. However, if people find the post or video informative then that's cool.

I did say the response so far has been very good and will see what the rest of the service is like.

I found any information good or otherwise valuable when deciding to buy the car, hell I even visited the factory on my holiday and drooled over a model 3. I'm sold by the brand, just thought was worth a post.
Sorry for my flip response. I've now listened to your entire video and although we don't have much more information, I do appreciate you taking the time to post this.
Glad you had a good service experience.
Enjoy your Tesla!
----
Just noticed that your are in Blackburn, Lancashire... Beatles fame!
‘I read the news today oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall
I’d love to turn you on’

Royal Albert Hall was ‘furious’ over Beatles lyric, newly discovered documents reveal — Royal Albert Hall