Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2013 Model S P85+ just hit 120000 miles

amiral_sub

Sep 20, 2019
Bordeaux, France
me too with my wonderful 2013 P85+
In which condition is your panoramic opening floor?

My P85+ works fine but it had a lot of failures, it will be out of warranty in a few weeks

seclinton

May 25, 2015
Newark, CA
2014 P85+; out of warranty MCU finally died, so I went for MCU2 upgrade and it feels brand new. Sure the seats are feeling cheap, but the MCU2 with radio upgrade works great. 2nd sunroof gasket already failing due to a tear in the rubber replacement i paid $$ for. 2nd DU done under warranty 15k miles ago. otherwise rock solid car, wiper blades and tires, rinse and repeat. @81,475 miles

TwistedGray

Ludicrous > Ludacris
Mar 12, 2021
Monterey Bay, CA
2014 P85+; out of warranty MCU finally died, so I went for MCU2 upgrade and it feels brand new. Sure the seats are feeling cheap, but the MCU2 with radio upgrade works great. 2nd sunroof gasket already failing due to a tear in the rubber replacement i paid $$ for. 2nd DU done under warranty 15k miles ago. otherwise rock solid car, wiper blades and tires, rinse and repeat. @81,475 miles

Yeah, I think if you can upgrade the seats from a newer unit that would also make for a huge improvement. Which version of the sunroof are you on now?

seclinton

May 25, 2015
Newark, CA
version of sunroof? Original glass I think. 2nd seal and it's already failing. i need to brong it to SC to get it fixed with a good replacement gratis. Like that'll happen

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC