Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2013 Model S P85+ just hit 120000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 P85+; out of warranty MCU finally died, so I went for MCU2 upgrade and it feels brand new. Sure the seats are feeling cheap, but the MCU2 with radio upgrade works great. 2nd sunroof gasket already failing due to a tear in the rubber replacement i paid $$ for. 2nd DU done under warranty 15k miles ago. otherwise rock solid car, wiper blades and tires, rinse and repeat. @81,475 miles

2014 P85+; out of warranty MCU finally died, so I went for MCU2 upgrade and it feels brand new. Sure the seats are feeling cheap, but the MCU2 with radio upgrade works great. 2nd sunroof gasket already failing due to a tear in the rubber replacement i paid $$ for. 2nd DU done under warranty 15k miles ago. otherwise rock solid car, wiper blades and tires, rinse and repeat. @81,475 miles

Yeah, I think if you can upgrade the seats from a newer unit that would also make for a huge improvement. Which version of the sunroof are you on now?