Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 2023 Tesla LR Model Y is perfect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Wife MariaC surprised me with a Blue 2023 LR Model Y On December 15th, 2022 for my birthday. This is our second Tesla and it came in perfect condition just like our first 2022 Red LR Model Y. I love my new car. I had two Chevrolet Volts (2011 and then a 2016) before this EV. I loved my Volts but GM abandon me on parts so I sold the 2016. My car is a computer with a car wrapped around it. Our Service Team in Cherry Hill, NJ is comprised of wonderful people. Very attentive.

My Wife MariaC surprised me with a Blue 2023 LR Model Y On December 15th, 2022 for my birthday. This is our second Tesla and it came in perfect condition just like our first 2022 Red LR Model Y. I love my new car. I had two Chevrolet Volts (2011 and then a 2016) before this EV. I loved my Volts but GM abandon me on parts so I sold the 2016. My car is a computer with a car wrapped around it. Our Service Team in Cherry Hill, NJ is comprised of wonderful people. Very attentive.
My 2022 M Y arrived September 19th and was perfect also.

Mine came with the Backlite glass chipped from the factory. My rear seats behind the driver also would not lower when pressing the release switch in the trunk. Tesla made two mobile appointments for me. Tech this morning changed the switches. He was excellent. Other tech that was supposed to do the glass never showed up or tried to contact me. I just messaged Tesla and requested a new appointment to have the Backlite glass replaced. So I got good service and terrible service at the same time. I'm still loving the car. My Tesla wall charger arrives Saturday and I'm hoping to have an electrician install it sometime next week

Reactions: WyoDude
Near perfect here too.

Front right window won’t go all the way up using driver switch unless I also make the back windows go up at the same time.

weird.
Lower the window in question while holding the down button for 15 seconds. Then raise it and continue to hold the up button for 15 seconds. This will re-calibrate the window. You must do it at the window in question not at the driver side door. It works I did mine.

Reactions: FlymanX and Kare