TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My 21" turbine for your 21"arachnid plus cash

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Diavel, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Diavel

Diavel Member

would like to trade my turbines (can be powder coated to any color you want) for your arachnid plus cash.

Please let me know

2. MZP95

MZP95 Member

I may be mildy interested, what color are your turbine wheels and what would the offer be? I just hit 10 referrals last week so I will be getting them.

3. bart513

bart513 Member

You may not be getting The Arachnid wheels as it is unclear to me at 10 referrals if it includes the Arachnids or is just the Tesla event

4. MZP95

MZP95 Member

I received confirmation that all prizes are included. Furthermore last referral period I hit 5 referrals and I received email to pick bag colors and jacket sizes along with choosing the rim options.

5. bart513

bart513 Member

6. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Member

Don't forget to consider the tax on prizes, since it may end up being several thousand dollars, depending on your bracket.

7. bart513

bart513 Member

I thought last time when I got 3 referrals and they sent me the duffles to pick out instead of the owners jacket that it was a mistake. If I would have accepted the duffle would I the. Have recieved the email for the owners jacket?

8. cgiGuy

cgiGuy Member

It's possible one of your referrals backed out. If you had 3, you should have gotten the screen for the jacket right after the duffel. No separate emails. Best bet would be to give them a call and ask what your status is.

9. bart513

bart513 Member