TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My 22" wheels for your stock silver 19" wheels + cash.. Cool?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by krisg81, Mar 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. krisg81

krisg81 Member

I am doing a lease turn in and I need to take off my new 22" wheels + tires so they will accept it. The car originally had silver 19's on it, so my loss is your gain. I paid $3500 for these new w/ tires. I have about 8K miles on the set, and the front tires are fine- the rears have a couple more thousand miles on them left or so.

I am looking to do a swap - your stock 19" wheels + $1500 for my set of wheels.

The catch- you must be local or willing to drive to Orange County, CA by this weekend, no exceptions as Tesla is holding an inventory car for me while I do this.

The wheels:

Avant Garde M310 in custom gloss gunmetal powder coated finish & custom Tesla center cap
    Front: 22x9 33mm offset w/ Nitto Invo 255/35/22
    Rear: 22x10.5 38mm offset w/ Nitto Invo 295/25/22

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!!

2. 647chang

647chang Member

Is tesla willing to let you swap the stock from you new car? I'll be happy to swap you but I just ordered my inventory and doesn't seem like it will be here until the end of the month (mmaybe sooner)

3. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

they look pretty :)

But I'm around 2,000 miles from you :(

4. krisg81

krisg81 Member

My new car has the grey 21's (which I don't like as much as these wheels) and my current car had 19's on them. They need the car back exactly like it came because it was a lease.. I wish it had the 19's on it as I would just swap wheels !

- - - Updated - - -

Lowering to $1200 CASH + YOUR HIDEOUS STOCK OEM 19" WHEELS THAT TOTALLY NEED TO BE UPGRADED!

5. krisg81

krisg81 Member

That was quick, deal already done- not available anymore :)