TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

My 70D is now in Production!!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tanker5, Nov 4, 2015.

1. tanker5

tanker5 Member

This morning, my order status was changed from "entered in the production queue" to "in production". When can I expect to receive a tentative delivery date? The loan officer at the bank I plan on financing with recommends holding off on applying for the loan between 10 and 14 days prior to delivery, since loan approval is only good for 30 days. This would allow for any unforeseen issues with delivery delays.

2. SubSolar

SubSolar Member

I'm in a similar situation. Car may not arrive before 30 days but already got the check from the credit union. I contacted Tesla rep and they said I can just give them the check before the car arrives. Surprise surprise, a company that wants to take your money early.

3. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

Congratulations - post a few photos when you take delivery.

4. autodidaddict

autodidaddict Member

I had the same issue. I actually let one loan approval lapse because I got it before the vehicle was in production. I ended up waiting to restart my loan until I had a firm delivery date in hand.

5. n33d45p33d

n33d45p33d Member

Congrats! Mine went through production and delivery really quick because it was right before the 70 announcement.

6. davidc18

davidc18 Member

Congrats!!!

7. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Tanker, is your Vin in the 112xxx or 113xxx range? Thanks.

8. tanker5

tanker5 Member

I certainly will!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

#1128xx