Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 70D is now in Production!!

tanker5

Apr 21, 2015
CT
This morning, my order status was changed from "entered in the production queue" to "in production". When can I expect to receive a tentative delivery date? The loan officer at the bank I plan on financing with recommends holding off on applying for the loan between 10 and 14 days prior to delivery, since loan approval is only good for 30 days. This would allow for any unforeseen issues with delivery delays.

SubSolar

Oct 11, 2015
Irvine, CA
I'm in a similar situation. Car may not arrive before 30 days but already got the check from the credit union. I contacted Tesla rep and they said I can just give them the check before the car arrives. Surprise surprise, a company that wants to take your money early.

autodidaddict

Oct 26, 2015
Windsor, CT
This morning, my order status was changed from "entered in the production queue" to "in production". When can I expect to receive a tentative delivery date? The loan officer at the bank I plan on financing with recommends holding off on applying for the loan between 10 and 14 days prior to delivery, since loan approval is only good for 30 days. This would allow for any unforeseen issues with delivery delays.

I had the same issue. I actually let one loan approval lapse because I got it before the vehicle was in production. I ended up waiting to restart my loan until I had a firm delivery date in hand.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC