Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My 70D upgraded to 75D for FREE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if there's already a thread on this.

A couple of days ago someone from Tesla called me about my order of 70D, and told me they can upgrade it to 75D for free. Definitely glad to take this $3000 saving :D I was also told that original delivery date targeted Sept but if I purchase air suspension ($1250), delivery date would target July. Accepted.
I am wondering if all other 70D are upgraded to 75D for free or just a few people got luck?

I ordered basic 70D early Feb, with only upgrades being 3rd row and blue exterior color.

A couple of days ago someone from Tesla called me about my order of 70D, and told me they can upgrade it to 75D for free. Definitely glad to take this $3000 saving :D I was also told that original delivery date targeted Sept but if I purchase air suspension ($1250), delivery date would target July. Accepted.
I am wondering if all other 70D are upgraded to 75D for free or just a few people got luck?

I ordered basic 70D early Feb, with only upgrades being 3rd row and blue exterior color.
Many threads on this. Yes, any 70D ordered got upgraded for free. Ditto with the SAS offer you got.

Since you got the air suspension and three rows, please consider the accessory hitch or tow package. You don't want an X full of people with no space for their items.

Tesla will probably charge you a change fee of $500 but you can probably negotiate it gone since they called you out of the blue without expecting it.

At the very least, the accessory hitch is a must for $200.