Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My accessory choices with links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great post - given the incredible amount of accessory discussion and options available, surprised why this isn’t already a sticky somewhere.

Here are some of the items I’ve purchased, and installed. I’ve also purchased the Tuxmats - as yourself - because the reviews have been great. I have to say they look amazing!

EV Mud flaps - North Edition - especially for our snow climate here.

Microfibre cloths - because who won’t need one :)

P&S Xpress cleaner for interior - heard really good things about this from this forum, and I have white seats with couple of little kids - so hoping for this to be our magic bullet lol

Rear trunk organizer - I’ll be honest - I’m not sure how useful of a purchase this is at this price. I like it has a cover, and blends in nicely with the rest of the rear trunk

Trunk hook - looks great, and is very functional.

• Helpful
Reactions: lUtriaNt
x1 million on the Spigen screen protector and Tuxmats. I had them in my last car and made sure to buy them for this one.

Some of the accessories I ordered:

Console Organizer - I prefer the flocked console organizers since they cut down on rattles.

Swivel Mount - I went with the newer swivel mount (rotates left, right, up and down). There was a coupon for $30 off, but I'm not seeing that anymore. The install took about 40 minutes, the instructions were ok (I found a video on youtube to supplement), but the quality is nice and the screen doesn't shake or move around unless I push it.

Trunk Hook - Aluminum and cheap. Good enough.

Air Freshener - I got this yesterday. I like how small and discreet it is, and it comes with 5 odorless wicks so you can soak them in whatever scented oil or extract you'd like.

Sub-Trunk Organizer - It's not a perfect fit, but it fills up most of the sub-trunk, has movable dividers, and folds up if I need the extra space.

Suction Cup Rear View Mirror - for those of us with kids in rear facing seats. It's suctioned to the roof and doesn't impede any rear visibility, but allows me to see my daughters face when needed. I do suggest replacing the suction cup with the locking Garmin suction cup.

Cup Holder Insert - The silicone inserts make it difficult to use my larger water bottles, but this works. I will say that the springs on the flaps are a bit too strong though.

Jack Pads - Self explanatory.

Trunk mat - This hasn't arrived yet, so I'll follow up with my impressions of it.

Most of these (or similar) can be found on AliExpress for less, but you'll likely wait a month to get them. I was impatient. The ease of returns through Amazon was also a plus.

Reactions: illiniknick
Tesla single handedly revitalized the vinyl wrap and cubbyhole organizer industries.

You could hear the collective "sigh" when tesla started making the chrome on the car black. All the wrap companies said "there goes 400-800 for chrome delete, and possibly more because they were already here so I could sell them window tint, ceramic coatings, and PPF."

Tesla single handedly revitalized the vinyl wrap and cubbyhole organizer industries.
You could hear the collective "sigh" when tesla started making the chrome on the car black. All the wrap companies said "there goes 400-800 for chrome delete, and possibly more because they were already here so I could sell them window tint, ceramic coatings, and PPF."

there is a company out in chino that has a "tesla vip package" -- they will do everything - tint everything, wrap everything, ppf everything -- dag dawg i just want window tint -- these jokers sent me an email that had everything they offer -- good grief charlie brown. i just went with another company who gave me a quote of *just* what I wanted.

pardon the slight offtopic post.

• Funny
Reactions: jjrandorin
Picked up the following Jowua products - arrived today and installed. Love the quality, really feels premium

Center console tray organizer

Armrest organizer

Reactions: Jowua
picking up my 2022 M3LR
Picked my 22M3LR up late last month.
You might try this full set of mats (they fit mine perfectly and have a 1/2 off coupon)
I bought a ton of stuff while I waited, some turned out not to really be useful for me. Here are some things I like:
Trunk Hook
Tesla Logo puddle lights (a bit tacky, but I love them)
Pedal Covers (there's a trick to installing the accelerator pedal - slide it!)
Inside Storage Kit
Logo/Badge Stickers
Window sunshade and roof sunshade with reflector (with no garage, these really help cut down the L.A. heat)
Beefier Frunk Struts (for auto-open - FYI the spring is different in the 2022 model, so I can't figure out how to do a 'soft close' mod on mine)
Acceleration Boost (couldn't resist, so fun!)

Last edited:
The Tesla delivery team never took the factory protection plastic sheet off of mine, it cuts glare and was free.

But it won't last forever, even after just under 600 miles the plastic sheet is showing a good bit of marks from my apparently ham-fisted touching and swiping. I doubt the actual screen surface is as durable as an iPhone or Galaxy screen.

never noticed a glare in 2 years of owing a model 3p here in sunny los angeles -- not discounting what anyone else has experienced. maybe it has to do with the seat height/placement, and angle of ones eyes relative to the plane of the screen.

you know what would glare in my eyes on my old 3/2020 m3p? that blasted piano finish console!!!! so happy to see that gone!