Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY - All weather floor mats in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Teslaroadsters, i got my MY a couple of weeks ago in Ontario. i have been searching online for all weather mats and i cant seem to find any options that are available in Canada. US has a lot of options but with shipping costs/tax its quite expensive

Can anyone help with info?

Unfortunately there is nothing I could find locally. I did read that Tuxmat was working on model Y bit when I reached out I couldn’t get through. Possibly because of COVID.
I ended up ordering through tesmanian as they are getting great reviews.

Tesla could also release a set closer to fall.

Reactions: Oak541Y
There is a few options you can consider.
If you're able to travel to the states and cross the border which I think is still restricted to non essential travel.
You can use a shipping company in the states to hold your item and get free shipping. You can cross the border to pick up.

Another way is there is another website you can use, that ships the floormat within Canada in Canadian prices for $170. Its not tesmanian floor mats and doesn't have a lot of other option like rear cargo or front cargo mats. Just the driver, passenger and 2nd row.

Model Y Accessories - Tesloid Canada

Hope this helps

I am open if anyone lives near Niagara falls to pick up in a shipping location and bring to Canada and share shipping cost for tesmanian floor mats.

Reactions: Oak541Y