TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My Analysis and Explanation of Tesla's Battery Pack

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by EV-Tech Exp, Apr 17, 2018.

1. EV-Tech Exp

EV-Tech Exp Member

I've recently finished a three part video series to explain Tesla's battery technology. Tesla's battery technology has undoubtedly revolutionised the automotive industry, and given the historical significance of the battery pack, I thought it worth looking into further. Part 1 explains the choice of cell, Part 2 explains the module design and Part 3 analyses the pack design.

Let me know what you think! I'm new to this, so feedback is appreciated as are suggestions for other topics for me to look into.

Part 3 - The Pack

Part 2 - The Module

Part 1 - The Cell

• Informative x 3
    • Like x 1
  2. Nosken

Nosken Member

Thanks for the great series. Very enlightening!

3. EV-Tech Exp

EV-Tech Exp Member

You're very welcome, thanks for watching!