Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My app still has my car status as "ready for pickup" even though service completed a week ago

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the home screen of my app, under the name and picture of my car at the top of the page, it still lists my vehicle status as "ready for pickup" instead of what it should read "charging, 10 hours remaining" or "parked." I had completed my service appointment almost a week ago. Can I fix this or does the SC have to change my status?

Same problem. It's been showing this message now for 6 days after my service visit. Service responded with: "We do not have any repair orders opened for your vehicle. Please log out of your Tesla App and sign back in again to see if it resets itself. If that does not help, try deleting your Tesla App on your phone and reinstall it." Neither of these removed the message.

Will try rebooting the car tonight.

Same problem. It's been showing this message now for 6 days after my service visit. Service responded with: "We do not have any repair orders opened for your vehicle. Please log out of your Tesla App and sign back in again to see if it resets itself. If that does not help, try deleting your Tesla App on your phone and reinstall it." Neither of these removed the message.

Will try rebooting the car tonight.
I had this problem after the service visit. I simply sent and email and they fixed on their end.

I had this problem after the service visit. I simply sent and email and they fixed on their end.

My SC folks must not be as knowledgeable as yours. I've detailed all this to them in emails and over text.

Here is what I’ve done and details:

1. I’m running app version 3.10.3, the latest version.

2. Phone is current. This morning I logged out of the Tesla app, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, paired my phone to the car and rebooted the car by holding down both scroll wheels and the brake.

3. After reboot I held down the “T” on the screen until the box came up, which I dismissed by entering “service.”

4.Rebooted my phone

5. Rubbed chicken bones on the center console screen.

“Ready for Pickup” still remains on app screen.

I suggested to them making an “appointment” to have my tires filled with air and mark it as completed and picked up.

My SC folks must not be as knowledgeable as yours. I've detailed all this to them in emails and over text.

Here is what I’ve done and details:

1. I’m running app version 3.10.3, the latest version.

2. Phone is current. This morning I logged out of the Tesla app, deleted the app, reinstalled the app, paired my phone to the car and rebooted the car by holding down both scroll wheels and the brake.

3. After reboot I held down the “T” on the screen until the box came up, which I dismissed by entering “service.”

4.Rebooted my phone

5. Rubbed chicken bones on the center console screen.

“Ready for Pickup” still remains on app screen.

I suggested to them making an “appointment” to have my tires filled with air and mark it as completed and picked up.
Hmm! Try sending an email to [email protected] with your VIN and ask if they can mark your service appointment as complete.

I just had this same thing happen. Called the SC and they opened and closed out ticket ticket again, asked me to force close the app. Reopened the app and now the message is gone.

P.S. the stories about this service center sucking ass are true though... Went in for a simple steering wheel not centered/car tracked straight and came back when the car pulling slightly to the right and the wheel still slightly to the right, but less than the 5 degrees or so it had before. No idea how or why the service center hasn't fixed the dumbest things such as not having a tech get dirt and grime on your white seats though by using gloves, a clean tech, paper mats, anything. They are either overloaded or just flat out don't care. GREAT CAR, horrible service centers, STILL.

• Helpful
Reactions: Chaserr
They are either overloaded or just flat out don't care. GREAT CAR, horrible service centers, STILL.

It seems they are choosing the latter. The techs don't really care because it's not their car they want to get it in and get it out as quickly as possible.

I think ALL the Service Centers gets people's interiors dirty because my car's interior is covered in dirty fingerprints after a Service Visit EVERY TIME.