Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My autopilot has never worked.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that had AP calibration issues, did you have any cars, lines or anything showing up in the display or was it completely blank the whole time it was "calibrating"? I'm at 80 miles now and still no EAP, but I do see accurate images of the other vehicles around me on the display.
Do you a have a steering wheel icon to the left of your speed? Usually grayed out, but turns blue when AP is activated. If not, you didnt get EAP turned on from the factory. I paid for it, but it took a call to tesla for them to admit it wasnt turned on predelivery...they can enable EAP over the air.

It's funny how I can spy on them via the widget to see if they are test driving it.

They did at least once today, so it seems they are trying things out.

Problem is, if the car needs to do the normal calibration time again, how would they know if it works?
For those that had AP calibration issues, did you have any cars, lines or anything showing up in the display or was it completely blank the whole time it was "calibrating"? I'm at 80 miles now and still no EAP, but I do see accurate images of the other vehicles around me on the display.
Did you enable it on the menu?

I was up to 500+ miles when I dropped it off for service this morning. Still no EAP activated. We'll see what the diagnosis is - I'm supposed to get the car back tomorrow.

I had the same issue back in April, car manual says 25 miles to calibrate, delivery center says 50 miles, then when i reached 100 miles wuth no EAP I called CS and they told me 200 miles, then when i reached 200 miles i called CS again , then CS says 500. At 300 miles to dropped it off at service and it was a faulty front camera. Second tesla activated by downtown LA after leaving MDR delivery center