Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My AWD 3 for cash and your RWD updates wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
182C22F9-F4BC-45F3-AB0E-0AC413906059.jpeg
C97D7D51-E9CE-4472-BF95-F8B9870E32D4.jpeg
597C85B5-1A1F-4095-8F9D-D11E8F65FBB2.jpeg
Thought I would update the post here and create another one since the car has changed a little bit since last time. The car has no auto pilot but it does have the all-wheel-drive option with long range. The rap is Avery Gloss lime green and the interior was done as well. I also have tint done. The car has 2200 miles on it right now.

The car was originally pearl white and the paint underneath is perfect only had 400 miles when the wrap was added on to it. The car is located in Phoenix Arizona and I'm willing to drive within reason for a trade or purchase. Please contact me Paul at 602-715-5476 by text or phone

Lol Ruin? I guess black is ok too hahah. The nice thing is I'm not boring and I can take it off.

I wouldn't respond to posts like that. I'm not sure what value he thinks he added to the thread.

Some people simply can't understand that just because THEY don't like something, doesn't mean that other people don't like it. And besides, only one person matters.

I wouldn't respond to posts like that. I'm not sure what value he thinks he added to the thread.

Some people simply can't understand that just because THEY don't like something, doesn't mean that other people don't like it. And besides, only one person matters.

Some people are boring, when they get ice cream it's vanilla or chocolate. Last time I got ice cream it was Cremistry made differently and it was Cotton Candy flavored lol. I mean thank goodness everyone is different.

Well, I wouldn't call the vanilla and chocolate folks "boring" either. "Same ole" is not better, "different" is not better.

Same as he shouldn't have said you ruined your car, you shouldn't call other people's choices "boring". They're just not the same as yours.

Let's all just let everyone have the color car they want, and eat the flavor ice cream they want without criticizing each other for it. No one has ever been ordained as the "decider" of taste for all things. Therefore, everything goes, from neon to mundane. It's all a personal preference.

Well, I wouldn't call the vanilla and chocolate folks "boring" either. "Same ole" is not better, "different" is not better.

Same as he shouldn't have said you ruined your car, you shouldn't call other people's choices "boring". They're just not the same as yours.

Let's all just let everyone have the color car they want, and eat the flavor ice cream they want without criticizing each other for it. No one has ever been ordained as the "decider" of taste for all things. Therefore, everything goes, from neon to mundane. It's all a personal preference.

You're right. It's so hard with so many badgers on here.

You trade cars like it’s going out of style. Haha
I must ask why do you want to go from AWD to LR? With the possibility of losing some $?

I may pull trigger from MR to AWD and the better battery but it’s $8k

Lol lose money? Huh

I was offered $6k w EAP and rwd and passed. I won't lose money. For sure. And it really only makes sense in AZ since neither of us will pay tax. I bet there is someone out there who wants AWD and has RWD. If not worst case I like this car and I'm ok to keep it. I wasn't offered $57k and passed. I can buy a RWD w EAP used no tax for about $44k ish.

• Informative
Reactions: tesler and LyftupX

Dang, need to lighten up.

This must be Tesla number 6 or 7 for OP . Has to be some kind of record .

Lol lose money? Huh

I was offered $6k w EAP and rwd and passed. I won't lose money. For sure. And it really only makes sense in AZ since neither of us will pay tax. I bet there is someone out there who wants AWD and has RWD. If not worst case I like this car and I'm ok to keep it. I wasn't offered $57k and passed. I can buy a RWD w EAP used no tax for about $44k ish.
Are you saying you had someone offer their RWD with EAP and $6k for your AWD without EAP?
Did that RWD have a ton of miles on it?