Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My car history, will it soon go electric?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Way to go e-FTW !! Congrats for joining the Tesla electric revolution!

One advice from someone who just took delivery of a P85D: Take some time off from work to familiarize yourself with your new spaceship! You will be sitting in your model S for many days in a row admiring this technological wonder, and feeling a continuous urge just to get out and drive this amazing car!
Best of luck, and welcome to the 21st century! :biggrin:

Way to go e-FTW !! Congrats for joining the Tesla electric revolution!

One advice from someone who just took delivery of a P85D: Take some time off from work to familiarize yourself with your new spaceship! You will be sitting in your model S for many days in a row admiring this technological wonder, and feeling a continuous urge just to get out and drive this amazing car!
Best of luck, and welcome to the 21st century! :biggrin:
Hey TMS! Thanks!
So I got the car yesterday, and drove it for a few hours to go and get those rubber mats I needed to raise the car a touch from Tractor Supply.
Yes! My first road trip was to Tractor Supply. Blew the staff's mind a bit! :confused: :biggrin:

Will post pics pics and my impressions later. I am flying this morning, and will be thousands of miles away from it for 8 days. From my wife too...