TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My car is in production.....

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by amitb00, Feb 25, 2014.

1. amitb00

amitb00 Member

Status changed today to "In Production The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" Looks like I am all set for 10-Mar delivery. Yay!!!!!!
    As a recap, order was confirmed on 20-Dec and it was changed two times after the confirmation. Delivery is scheduled for 10-Mar.:biggrin:

2. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Well-Known Member

3. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

That's "only" 2 weeks! Close enough to taste I'll bet. :)

4. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

Now comes the REALLY hard part!! Your car is a reality, but you can't even see it yet!

5. Great Dane

Great Dane Member

Yea! Florida Teslas are coming
    wonder if they will use same transport truck for our cars, mine is due march 6 in Tampa FL service center

6. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Congrats and welcome to the family.

7. tomp

tomp Member

Congrats! Mine too!!

8. amitb00

amitb00 Member

Thanks friends

9. Blaze

Blaze Member

Dashboard changed to in production today (3/01/2014). Delivery has been arranged previously for 3/15/2014. Becoming REAL. Great to share with the people experiencing the same stages and events.

10. amitb00

amitb00 Member

Things are moving fast. Status changed to production complete on 27-feb. I received a call saying they will prepone delivery to 5-mar from 10 Mar. Great to share with you all. Yay!!!!!!!!