Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Car Learned Sonething New Today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Snerruc

Unqualified Doofus
Apr 16, 2016
Palm Bay
My Tesla doesn't have autopilot enabled. When I got it I had to figure out where to place it in my rather tight garage. This turned out to be 19 in from the end wall as measured by the ultrasonics. Since then I have always used The ultrasonics to park 19 in from the wall. I got 8.0 a few days ago and this morning I ran an errand. WhenI got back, I was pulling into the garage watching the display and it suddenly went red and said STOP. Igot out and found it had stopped me exactly 19 in from the wall. Is this new behavior or has it been around?

My Tesla doesn't have autopilot enabled. When I got it I had to figure out where to place it in my rather tight garage. This turned out to be 19 in from the end wall as measured by the ultrasonics. Since then I have always used The ultrasonics to park 19 in from the wall. I got 8.0 a few days ago and this morning I ran an errand. WhenI got back, I was pulling into the garage watching the display and it suddenly went red and said STOP. Igot out and found it had stopped me exactly 19 in from the wall. Is this new behavior or has it been around?
Normally it does that at twelve inches.