Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My new center console (v3). What do you guys think?

20180816_091041.jpg

My guess is a different pattern than what's been offered previously. I ordered a matte black kit, but most likely will look into getting some 3m Di-Noc material and doing it myself. I did the front lip of my CTS-V, and the 3m Di-Noc was very easy to work with.

Hi. Does the sunglasses tray accommodate larger framed sunglasses that maybe don't fold very flat? Like the larger framed Maui Jim's?

Can you please put me on your list for:
1- sunglass holder with below access
2- both cup holder inserts
3- phone holder
4- the lambskin console cover

Thanks!

Reactions: chojn1
Revised dash in synthetic leather:

View attachment 327709

Hi CJ, I was just able to send you a message, if you could source the "fabric" material in the door insert to cover the dash (large black plastic above the trim piece).

Also driving at night I noticed the cabin is dark (except for the screen glow) and the steering wheel and controls are completely in the dark. It would be nice if there is a soft glow that can be dimmed per taste from behind the wood panel ?

Revised dash in synthetic leather:

Hi CJ, I was just able to send you a message, if you could source the "fabric" material in the door insert to cover the dash (large black plastic above the trim piece).

Also driving at night I noticed the cabin is dark (except for the screen glow) and the steering wheel and controls are completely in the dark. It would be nice if there is a soft glow that can be dimmed per taste from behind the wood panel ?