Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, a suggested product.

You have the cupholders for smaller bottles, but what people may need is something for BIGGER bottles.

My water bottle is a tiny bit too big. It kind of jerks out when I take it out.

So i put in my apple earbud case to rest the bottle on, and the raises it, so it fits better.

Maybe a little hockey puck type object to put in there that fits perfectly. Would be perfect to 3d print.

Also, a suggested product.

You have the cupholders for smaller bottles, but what people may need is something for BIGGER bottles.

My water bottle is a tiny bit too big. It kind of jerks out when I take it out.

So i put in my apple earbud case to rest the bottle on, and the raises it, so it fits better.

Maybe a little hockey puck type object to put in there that fits perfectly. Would be perfect to 3d print.

@smak ,

Here you go: Your very own personalized set of . . . hockey pucks. :D
Not quite sure why you would want to reinvent the hockey puck. The original works perfectly.

20180730_085822.jpg

Hi @TEG,

The list is from the composites of all the sources - conversations, email, and posts on either forums. Order is strictly by date of original correspondent. There are a few with multiple correspondents so their initial one by any method is the date used. Most people don't leave their email, so we have been notifying everybody through the conversations (PM). For those who does not use it regularly, you can access that through the little square icon at the top of this webpage.
CJ

I have started two separate conversations and cant get a reply to either. Is there another way to contact you?

I have started two separate conversations and cant get a reply to either. Is there another way to contact you?

Hi cdnacadian,
The kids only have the capacity to produce a few pieces at a time.
So they are only sending invitation to people on the top of the list when they have enough items to immediately ship.
I have you on the list at 7/14. Sorry I don't respond and confirm all the messages, but you guys are on the list.
I guess I am not very good at this secretary thing.:(
CJ

Hi cdnacadian,
So they are only sending invitation to people on the top of the list when they have enough items to immediately ship.
I have you on the list at 7/14. Sorry I don't respond and confirm all the messages, but you guys are on the list.
CJ

No problem at all. My email is my [email protected]

Hi cdnacadian,
CJ

Hi @chojn1, is there anyway that you can post the list of orders, So that everyone can see when tentatively they can get the items?

Hi @chojn1, is there anyway that you can post the list of orders, So that everyone can see when tentatively they can get the items?
Maybe someone can set up a massive google sheets tracking page so we can track the trends of who is getting their products shipped and when they're shipping, so everyone can try to estimate when they will be next! Maybe filter by state and what options you decided to order... :)

• Funny
Reactions: chojn1
Hi @knarf,

The kids are having fun and learning a lot about running a company/non-profit.
They are also doing a great job building each individual pieces that they send out.
But I don't want this to completely consume all their free time.
We are trying to find a balance with this project and their other lives especially now that school is starting again.

As their volunteer secretary, I do read all the forum emails and messages.
The list is current daily, but I much prefer spending my free time doing other things than answering emails - I have a few other projects for the 3 I am playing with. And of course there is my day job which occasionally gets in the way. :)

Thanks for your understanding.

CJ

Maybe this might helps:
Home