TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

My charger setup

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by oldgodzilla, Jul 23, 2018.

1. oldgodzilla

oldgodzilla Member

Looking around at my options, I decided to move my existing 250 line for my Volt to a Nema 14-50 for my tesla.

I found a few files online, and 3D printed a holder to take the strain off the plug, and a hook to make things neat for the extra cord. I printed them in red and painted the Tesla "T"

Excuse the wall, I haven't spackled, sanded, and painted yet.

Here is the holder
    Tesla UMC wall mount by znib

And the hook
    Hanger by JMecky

tesla charger.jpeg telsa charger2.jpeg

2. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

#2 TexasEV, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    Looks nice. But this actually is your chargING setup, not chargER setup. The charger is in the car. What you have hanging on the wall is the UMC (Universal Mobile Connector).

3. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

Don't worry about painting the garage. You have the really important part done.

• Funny x 1
  4. oldgodzilla

oldgodzilla Member

Oops. Well, can't change the title of the post ;)